Duration of programme:
Two (2) years or four (4) Semesters
Year 1: Semester 1
- Conflict Analysis and Transformation
- Theory and Practice of Leadership
- Peace Gender and Conflict Resolution
Electives (select one only):
- Conflict and Development
- Psychology of Peace and Conflict Management
Year 1: Semester 2
- Research Methods.
- Conflict Resolution Processes
- International Law and Diplomacy
Electives- select one:
- Governance, Participation and Human Rights.
- Comparative Leadership and Governance in Africa
Year 2: Semester 1
- Peace Education and Media
- Ethics of Peace and Conflict Management
- African Philosophies of Peace and Justice
Year 2: Semester 2
- United Nations and Peace-keeping
- Post-Conflict Recovery and Reconstruction
- Contemporary Issues in Leadership and Public Policy in Africa
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, OR,
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum pass and a minimum of 4 years post-qualifying experience, from UNZA, CBU or Mulungushi University
|Course Code||Unit Price (KMW)|
|Conflict Analysis and Transformation||MSPL 501||2,000.00|
|Psychology of Peace and Conflict Management||MSPL 502||2,000.00|
|Peace Gender and Conflict Resolution||MSPL 503||2,000.00|
|Conflict and Development||MSPL 512||2,000.00|
|Theory and Practice of Leadership||MSPL 521||2,000.00|
|Research Methods||MSPL 507||2,000.00|
|Conflict Resolution Process||MSPL 508||2,000.00|
|International Law and Diplomacy||MSPL 509||2,000.00|
|Governance, Participation, Human Rights||MSPL 510||2,000.00|
|Comparative Leadership and Governance in Africa||MSPL 522||2,000.00|
|Peace, Education and Media||MSPL 514||2,000.00|
|Ethics of Peace and Conflict Management||MSPL 515||2,000.00|
|African Philosophies of Peace and Justice||MSPL 517||2,000.00|
|United Nations Peace Keeping||MSPL 518||2,000.00|
|Post-Conflict Recovery and Reconstruction||MSPL 519||2,000.00|
|Contemporary Issues in Leadership and Public Policy in Africa||MSPL 523||2,000.00|
Repeat courses at 60%
|Maintenance and Rehabilitation||K35.00||40.00|
|Student Union||K 40.00||40.00|
HOW TO APPLY AS A DISTANCE STUDENT
Use the following steps to apply
Step 1. To apply, open your web browser (chrome, firefox or edge) and type in “myidepg.unza.zm/apply” or click here for programmes done in partnership with Zimbabwe Open University (UNZA -ZOU).
Step 2. Select the term you want to apply for (eg. 2021, 2022 etc.)
Step 3. Select the program you wish to apply for (eg.Master of Business Administration etc.) Select “second and third choices” as optional programmes.
Step 4. Fill in the form with the information required (e.g name, address, educational background etc.)
Note: all mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk(*) and these should all be filled in.
Step 5. Scan and upload softcopy documents (previous education(Grade 12, Diploma or Degree), certifications, NRC, etc.) under the section with the heading “Upload Academic Documents”
Step 6. Click on the “submit button” at the Application form.
Step 7. Your application has now been submitted for approval, take note of the application number.
Step 8. Print the billmaster form by clicking on “Print ZANACO Deposit Form” and make payment at your nearest ZANACO branch.
NOTE 1: Feedback on your application will be sent to your email. If you do not receive any feedback, contact the IDE customer care by sending an email to “email@example.com” or calling +260978772249.
NOTE 2: In case of any problems kindly contact IDE on the following numbers IDE OFFICE: 0978772249 IDE CUSTOMER CARE: 0772832486. You may also go to any of our Provincial Centers to seek assistance from our staff stationed there to attend to your queries.