2023 Intake Undergraduate Application Process
Kindly be advised that the application window for the undergraduate admissions for the 2023 intake is closed.
We will announce the application period for the 2024 intake in due course.
Candidates that are interested in business related courses at undergraduate level can apply to our Graduate School of Business using the link: https://gsbonline.unza.zm/users%20%20%20/apply
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS
(A/C Name : UNZA Registrar's Dept.)
i. 0100110273800 @ Standard Chartered Bank Plc (SCBLZMLX)
ii. 62607694371 @ First National Bank (FIRNZMLX)
iii. 0306506302182 @ ZANACO (ZNCOZMLUXXX)
Ensure that the details of the applicant appear on the deposit slip.
Obtain an official UNZA receipt after you deposit at the bank.
Location of UNZA Provincial Centres
- Kabwe - NAPSA Building – Chitanda House
- Chipata – Plot 461 corner of Kombe Street / St Ann Road- Adjacent Wildlife Hall
- Kitwe - Plot 1467 Kantanta Street, Nkana East, Kitwe
- Kasama – No. 7 Milungu Road next to Chambeshi Water and Sewerage Company
- Solwezi – Low density area near Solwezi Water Plant
- Mansa – Low density Plot 641Opposite Bunda Guest House
- Livingstone - Plot 77 Kanyanta Road Livingstone
- Mongu - NAPSA Building Room No. 506
- Chinsali – Opposite Indo Bank
- Lusaka - Customer Service Center at Great East Road Campus